General terms and conditions of use
Welcome to the Customer Area.
The present general terms and conditions of use govern the use of the Customer Area accessible from the address: espace-sante-international.humanis.com It is hereinafter referred to as "the Customer Area" or the "site"..
Access to the Customer Area by users is subject to the acceptance of the present general terms and conditions.
Acceptance of these general terms and conditions, subject to French law, is carried out online, during the first connection to the Customer Area.
The present general terms and conditions are applicable to any user of the site. In no case may they be substituted for the general terms and conditions relating to the contracts concluded with one or several structures of the Humanis Group, described below.
Purpose of the site and users
This site is intended for individual or collective, expatriate or future expatriate customers, with or without an agent, of the welfare institution Humanis Prévoyance. They are hereinafter referred to individually as the "user" and collectively as the "users".
Humanis Prévoyance is a welfare institution governed by the provisions of Title III of Book IX of the Social Security Code, registered in the SIRENE register under number 410 005 110. Its registered office is located at 7 Rue de Magdeburg, 75116 PARIS.
The welfare contracts of individual or collective, expatriate or future expatriate customers, with or without an agent, underwritten by Humanis Prévoyance are managed by WELCARE.
WELCARE is a limited liability company with a board of directors and a supervisory board with a capital of €7,500,000 governed by the Insurance Code and registered in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Registers under number 344 841 309. Its registered office is located at 139/147 Rue Paul Vaillant-Couturier 92240 MALAKOFF.
The purpose of the Customer Area is to make available to users a personal area allowing them to consult and/or modify, according to their profile, the information relating to the contracts, to perform online operations relating to their contract and to access the documentation and the offers of the Humanis Group.
Three user profiles are available on the Humanis Customer Area:
- The "Customer" profile intended for the insured party possessing an individual contract or insured through a collective contract
- the "Agent" profile
- the "Company" profile intended for the business customer correspondent
The Customer Area made available to users allows, according to the user profile:
- the consultation and modification of personal information (civil status, address, email, telephone number, bank account number, reference salary)
- the consultation and the modification of the beneficiaries of the user contract(s),
- the consultation of information relating to the user contract(s),
- the online payment of contributions
- the ability to carry out procedures online (request for information, modifications of coverage, updates to the situation, etc.) and to track monitoring
- the consultation and the download in PDF format of documents relating to the contract(s) (records of contributions, certificates, calls for contributions, documents necessary for the management of the contracts, the general conditions of the contract or contracts, etc.)
- the consultation and the download in PDF format of the documentation (notices of health and welfare contracts, practical guides, factsheets, etc.)
- the consultation of emergency numbers, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
In addition to these features, management agents and customer companies can:
- Consult the list of their insured parties online,
- update the information relating to the employer of the insured party,
- update the terms of payment,
- update a country of expatriation
Conditions of Use
The Humanis Individual Area is free (apart from the cost of connection to the Internet) and open 24/7, except in events of force majeure, computer failures or problems related to telecommunications networks.
User account: Username and confidential code
Access to the Humanis Customer Area requires the creation of a user account.
To access the online services of Humanis Customer Area, the user uses a personal username and a valid access code which is associated with it to connect.
For each user profile (Specific customers, Agents, Companies), these elements of identification are obtained via a prior registration procedure carried out directly online by the future user.
To create its account, the customer must enter its mandatory membership number, his or her surname, first name, date of birth, email address and the password of their choice.
- The management agent must enter its membership number, its email address and the password of its choice.It must also define a responsible physical person and communicate its detailed contact information (Surname, first name, date of birth, telephone number, and email address)
- The company must enter its membership number, its company name, its SIRET number, its email address and the password of its choice. . It must also define a responsible physical person and communicate its surname, first name and phone number.
Once declared, this person has full responsibility for the actions which will be carried out by the management centre in response to a request made on the site, espace-sante-international.humanis.com.
After validation of the information communicated, the user receives as a reminder, two separate emails containing its username and its password. This is why, the user must specify a single valid, functioning and personal email address, during the account creation process.
At the first connection to the Humanis Customer Area, the user must change its access code and confirm a valid email address to access the Humanis Customer Area.
The username and the connection code are personal and confidential. The user is entirely responsible for the conservation and the use of the username and access code and, where appropriate, of the consequences of their disclosure or their use.
The responsibility of the Owner of the Site may be engaged with regard to the consequences that would result from a fraudulent or abusive use of the username or the confidential code.
The concomitant use of the username and the confidential code constitutes the proof of the identity of the user and its consent to the processing of the operation.
The records within the Humanis Prévoyance information system also constitute, for Humanis Prévoyance and the User, the evidence of those operations.
In the event of a lost or forgotten username or password, these can be renewed from the home page of the Individuals Area.
a) In the case of a lost or forgotten username and access code for the Humanis Customer Area:
At any time, the user can perform a request for its personal username to be resent and a request for a new access code,, via the links "password forgotten",or "username lost"proposed under the username input fields on the home page of the Humanis Customer Area.
In no case will the forgotten access code be returned to the user, due to the encryption protocol implemented. The user is obliged, during its connection with a temporary access code, to modify the temporary access code which has been assigned to it.
(b) if the user believes that its password is known to a third party:
At any time the user connected to the Humanis Customer Area can modify its access code by going to the section "Personal Information".The user who can no longer connect to its Humanis Customer Area, may also request the modification of its password by the online "forgotten password" procedure proposed in the home page, by a request to the Customer Support Service, by calling the following number +33 (0)9 70 82 48 68 or or by contacting the Customer Service by email
c) If the user wishes to suspend or remove its access to the Humanis Customer Area:
At any time, the user may request the suspension or removal of its user account either:
- by calling the following number: +33 (0)9 70 82 48 68
- by contacting the Customer Service by e-mail:: firstname.lastname@example.org
Modifications to the user account at the initiative of the Humanis Group
The Humanis Group also reserves the right to deactivate or delete a user account without delay or formality, in the following cases:
- non-compliant use under the present general terms and conditions, unauthorised login attempt by fraudulent use of the system or by usurpation of access codes reported by the user, termination of all contractual relations or known death of the user.
The termination of the subscription will be automatic from the moment the user with the profile of "Customer" is considered removed from the Institutions of Humanis Prévoyance for more than a month or the agent or the company have no longer had the contract managed by Humanis Prévoyance for more than a month. Any new subscription during this time will have the effect of cancelling it.
If the user encounters difficulties connecting to the Humanis Customer Area, the connection Assistance service is at its disposal from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm:
- by phone, by calling + 33 (0)2 54 45 56 77
- by email, by sending an mail to email@example.com
Rules of operation of the CUSTOMER AREA
Any user automatically benefits from the features offered by the Customer Area, adapted to its profile depending on the contract(s) binding it to Humanis Prévoyance.
Any user has the possibility of adhering to optional online services, to which it must subscribe in order to benefit. At any moment, it may modify and delete its subscriptions to which it has subscribed by visiting its Agent Area.
The contractual information contained in this Site depends on those recorded in the databases of Humanis Prévoyance and WELCARE. They can be modified or updated at any time, particularly following the developments of contracts requested by individual and/or collective customers or agents.
The user can update some of its personal data by going to the section "Personal Information"
Features of the Customer Area
The features available in the Customer Area allow the consultation of personal and contractual data, recorded in the databases of Humanis Prévoyance and Welcare
In some cases, they may not be made available when it comes to data relating to a collective or individual contract and confidentiality needs to be maintained.
The information stored in the databases of Welcare is that which will be taken into account for the different acts of management, and the responsibility of Welcare and Humanis Prévoyance cannot be engaged if no request for modification has been made by the member or the management agent.
WELCARE undertakes to perform, each quarter, the calls for contributions and to make them available to the policyholders or management agent in PDF format.
WELCARE recognises its duty to put everything in place to assign in the shortest possible time and for each subscriber, the contributions received.
It also undertakes to send early in the year and subject to the receipt of all necessary information.
Security of stored data
So that the users can perform, in total security, all of their operations, by mail, telephone or Internet, the Customer Area is fully secured by SSL protocol with 128-bit encryption which ensures the confidentiality and integrity of the data exchanged, from the entry of the username and the confidential code of the user.
Each user has an active role to play to ensure the complete security of the information exchanged.
For this, the recommendations to be followed by the user are the following:
- Protect your computer with anti-virus software and a firewall to guard against malicious persons,
- Ensure that the Internet connection with the site is secure. For this, it is necessary to check that the address of the site listed at the top of your browser starts with "https" and that the following icon appears at the bottom right of your browser, and that the following icon appears at the bottom right of your browser,
- Use the disconnect button to exit the Customer Area,
- Keep the confidential code as secure as possible:
- Create a confidential code that is easy to remember and different from those already used on other websites,
- Keep your confidential code without writing it down, or communicating it to a third party;
- Regularly change the confidential code;
- Do not save your username and confidential code on your computer, even if this feature is proposed by the computer.
- Verify the date and time of the last connection when the user accesses the Customer Area.
- The browsers used to access the Humanis Customer Area are developed by software publishers that do not depend upon the Owner of the Site.
Thus, the responsibility of the Owner of the Site cannot be sought for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the download and use of this type of application.
Payment of contributions
By accessing the heading "My contributions", the user will be able to pay its contributions online by bank card: Carte Bleue, e-Carte Bleue, Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
The Customer's account will be charged in the standard banking intervals.
Features made available in the Expatriate Extranet
Association de Moyens Assurance de Personnes
Registered in the SIRENE Register under number 840 599 930
Head Office : 21 rue Lafitte 75009 Paris
Tel : 01 56 03 34 56
Hosting of the Site:
Simplified joint stock company with a capital of €10,000,000
RCS Roubaix - Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045
2 rue Kellermann – 59100 ROUBAIX
Telephone: 0899 701 761
Amélioration et maintenance des services en ligne à l'initiative du Propriétaire du Site
Improvement and maintenance of online services at the initiative of the Owner of the Site The improvement, the creation or the deletion of an online service will not always the subject of specific information, the user being able, at each connection, to see for himself the detail of the proposed services.
In the event of a technical problem, or during maintenance operations, the Owner of the Site may be led to close all or any part of the online services of the International Humanis Customer Area. A replacement message informs the user who is attempting to connect.
Collection and use of personal data for the purposes of processing
The proper functioning of the Humanis Customer Area and services offered online requires the declaration of accurate and up-to-date personal information. The personal data is used to:
- confirm all management operations on behalf of the user (change of email, password, etc.)
- carry out acts of management by our management services.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended by the Act of 6 August 2004, the user may request to have access, correct or delete the personal data entered in the Individuals Area:
- either by sending an email to the following address: Groupe Humanis - Satisfaction clients - 303 rue Gabriel Debacq - 45777 Saran Cedex.
- or by contacting the CNIL unit of the Humanis Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection and use of personal data for commercial purposes (opt-in)
In accordance with Article L34-5 of the Code of Postal and Electronic Communications, during the creation of account, the user can accept to receive by email, commercial or other information related to the Humanis group. It can change its mind by selecting/deselecting the box provided for this purpose in the section "My Profile".
The user recognises, in accepting the general terms and conditions of the Humanis Customer Area, that it is solely responsible for respecting the confidential nature of its username and the access code associated with the use of the Humanis Customer Area.
Accordingly, it recognises being solely responsible with regard to the Owner of the Site for all acts carried out from its account.
The Owner of the Site cannot be held responsible in the case of non-compliance with the procedures for the use of online services particularly in the event of inaccurate information communicated by the user.
The Owner of the Site cannot be held responsible for the consequences of an intrusion by identity theft, when it has been established that the username and the access code have been communicated by the user to a third party.
In case of necessity, the Owner of the Site reserves the right to interrupt access to the online services of the Humanis Customer Area without delay and without notice. In this situation, the Owner of the Site is committed to implementing the actions necessary for the recovery of the service in the best possible times, but cannot be held responsible for this interruption and for the non-receipt of information by the user, regardless of the cause: maintenance operation in progress, incident on the Internet network, or other.
The online services may be interrupted momentarily without this calling into question the principle of the registration and use of the Humanis Customer Area, nor the contract concluded with one or several structures of the Humanis Group. In the case of interruption of one or all of its services, the user can contact the customer support service.
Similarly, the Owner of the Site cannot be held responsible for any inability to access the services of the Humanis Customer Area due to the particular configuration of the computer workstation of the user or its access to the Internet network.
The present general terms and conditions of use supplement the legal notices accessible by a hyperlink present on all of the pages of the Humanis Customer Area site (including the account creation page).
Modification of the conditions of use
The Owner of the Site reserves the right to modify or update the present general terms and conditions at any time, without informing users beforehand. That is why it invites users to consult them regularly.t.